Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Talk about the costumes used throughout Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Share your original costumes or get help with your cosplay!

Anyone interested in Ba'al golf shirts?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By thinkbui
Hey, guys. Anyone remember the black golf shirt Ba'al was wearing at the end of "Ex Deus Machina"?

One idea that's been turning my gears for a while now is the possibility of setting up ordering of those shirts fully embroidered, but in my experience, the main cost to overcome is the stitching and that is usually minimized by bulk ordering. I still haven't decided if it is something I would go through with yet, but would anyone be interested here if I or someone else on here put together a group order?
By SG Merc
Was that the one with a logo on the left breast?

I would be interested in one if you set this up. Put me on the list 8)
By misaffection
Interested, but... wouldn't sizing be an issue? A batch usually has to be the same size. Then, depending on where you're based, postage could prove prohibitive.

Doesn't CafePress do embroidered tops? Or a similar site, maybe. Somewhere with a wide range of sizes, plus if we're ordering for ourselves, there's less risk of you ending up short.
By SG Merc
misaffection wrote:Doesn't CafePress do embroidered tops? Or a similar site, maybe. Somewhere with a wide range of sizes, plus if we're ordering for ourselves, there's less risk of you ending up short.
Yep, you're right. Looks like CafePress works with Logo Sportswear to offer embroidered Polos, and has an assortment of different styles.

They have a surcharge of $50 for the design, but wave it on orders of at least 6 garments.

Cliff's looks like it might have been a performance one judging by the fit. It has a high collar, and I assume black buttons since I can't see them. If we can get some additional photos perhaps we can identify the closest match.
Attachments
System_Lord_Baal_Symbol.png
System_Lord_Baal_Symbol.png (73.65 KiB) Viewed 19383 times
baaldeusex.jpg
baaldeusex.jpg (56.35 KiB) Viewed 19383 times
By misaffection
SG Merc wrote:They have a surcharge of $50 for the design, but wave it on orders of at least 6 garments.
We ought to be able to manage six. I can ask on Twitter if you want.

I saw a full on shot of the shirt an age ago. Of course I can't find it now, though to be honest I can't remember if it was the original or a fan-made copy. Going through the options this one seems a good match. It might be too pricey for me though, given I'd have to add in postage to the UK.
By Stitch
I can do these too with my embroidery account... Depends how fancy shirt you want will be main cost! 5.11 Polo are the nicest it all i use anymore! Prob... they not cheap but they do male and female... I can get quote? This is the best Polo made!
http://www.511tactical.com/performance- ... -polo.html

I can get the Propper ones cheaper since I have DEALER status with them! 5.11 will not be that nice to me YET!
https://www.propper.com/icetm-men-s-per ... leeve.html
By SG Merc
Stitch wrote:I can do these too with my embroidery account... Depends how fancy shirt you want will be main cost! 5.11 Polo are the nicest it all i use anymore! Prob... they not cheap but they do male and female... I can get quote? This is the best Polo made!
http://www.511tactical.com/performance- ... -polo.html

I can get the Propper ones cheaper since I have DEALER status with them! 5.11 will not be that nice to me YET!
https://www.propper.com/icetm-men-s-per ... leeve.html
Was wondering when you'd get here! Definitely get some pricing together and let's see if we can get a run going. I'm sure that we can wrangle together a few more interested people.

I'd go for either brand, 5.11 or Propper.
By Stitch
I will make some calls... I like 5.11 better, but they FULL retail and prices suck I will see what my gal can do for us there! Propper I get good rate on!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]