Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By Ancient_One
Would anyone know where I could get a replacement flash hider for the Well P-90 AEG? This particular version came with a "silencer" and not the Flash Hider as the Tokyo Marui P-90's.

I am also interested in obtaining information on where I may find Atlantian clothing and Atlantis Team uniforms. IE: Pants and shirt/jacket.

[/b]
By thinkbui
I looked for flash hiders for a while too since eBay sellers only had the Well D-90H models in stock and D-90F models on backorder.

I ended up going to Home Depot and getting two different PVC pipes, one about as large as the flash hider itself and one to replace the adapter mount for the silencer so that the new flash hider can fit, then used the $30 Dremel 100 to cut, drill, and sand everything to the right shape and size.

It's not perfect, but it works. Being unable to find ready-made flash hiders for D-90H's, it's a cheap alternative to buying D-90F's.
By SG Merc
I usually have a couple of these flash hiders in my shop at all times. I can check what I have in stock.

I also have lots of castings of the TM flash hiders (from the P90 upper receiver kits). I haven't tried it, but I would imagine it would be pretty simple to mount these on an LPEG. Possibly even over one of the threaded flash hiders like a shroud similar to how thinkbui DIY'ed it.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]