Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By SG Merc
Just received a screen used Super Soldier (Kull Warrior) disruptor from SG-1. This is the P90 attachment made by Sam Carter to fight Anubis' Super Soldiers. Here is a photo of the prop, along with some action shots from Season 8's Avatar.

By SG Merc
Finally got around to making the molds for this prop. The first part (the red module) is already molded and I'm about 70% finished with the carrier and disruptor.

Have cast a few of the modules in red, and they are looking great. Will post photos soon.
By SG Merc
First resin casts are done! The emitter is cast in resin, and the removable red energy module is translucent red.

These are getting painted within the next few days, and more photos will be coming. In the meantime here are some shots of the raw casts. There is very little cleanup needed since these are cast under pressure to eliminate all air bubbles in the resin.

If you want one for your P90 just let me know!
Attachments
kullcast2email.jpg
kullcast2email.jpg (61.53 KiB) Viewed 26522 times
kullcastEmail.jpg
kullcastEmail.jpg (48.71 KiB) Viewed 26522 times
By SG Merc
Jackknifeau wrote:Do these attach to 20mm pict railing ??
Yes, they will fit that Picatinny rail.
walkingstranger wrote:I'd be down for one of these, depending on the cost.
I am selling these for $65 fully finished (plus shipping). Will be offering a light up option at some point, which will cost more.
By SG Merc
Order form is now online. Click here. If you want to order other stuff as well then send me a message.

Kit version: $45
Finished prop: $65
P90 mounting kit: $5
By Stitch
We are working on some new fancy con safe P90's so this maybe option to add to those more to come! Will be about 90 days for R&D...
By SG Merc
Painted up and ready to mount on a P90.

The prop department designed these for use on the left side of the P90. As such you will need to add a second side rail to your P90. The rail can either be screwed in place (requires drilling into the receiver) or mounted with glue or epoxy.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]