Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By atlasunit22
i originally came to this board looking for a replacement red dot sight for my p90 project. Two years later?
this is what I have came up with: The P90 SS.

The Surgical Strike Edition features 4 significant upgrade:

The original sights have been removed and replaced with a 6" picatinny rail and an EOTech 553. This rail can accommodate any style of optics that is required for any mission. This model sports an EOTech 553, great for those close to medium range battles.

The standard barrel has been replaced with a longer and thicker barrel. This not only helps cooling, but also aids in consistent bullet grouping. Also featured is a heavy muzzle break. With this barrel in place, it can use tungsten supersonic rounds or burst rounds (mini shotgun rounds developed to fight the replicators)

Further in aiding the accuracy of this p90 variant is a folding front fore grip. In the picture above, the grip is in it's close position. With the grip in the open position, it can give the weapon a more stable base when firing full auto.

The most significant visual feature would be the rail interegreted system. Features four picatinny rails at various length to accommodate accessoriesm, also acts as a further forward hand guard. From a laser to a front fore grip, to an M203, these rail will mount what you need.

For that special mission or that someone. Where more bullets on target is what you need, with the pure brute force to penetrate the latest in armor, this weapon is for you.

other accessories seen on this variant:
Magpul rail covers, desert and foliage green
Surefire G2 with Weapons tailcap.

But all fun aside, this is not for airsoft. It's a TM P90 alright, but gutted it and made it to fire paintballs. Or atleast i'm on the way to finishing it.
here's a video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKj_efxhDfM

let me know what you guys think!
By SG Merc
Very nice build. I like the thought you put into how it would be used in the SG universe as well. Nicely done ...

If you ever plan to write up more information about converting it into a paintball marker let us know. I've had a couple of people looking to do these for their SG themed paintball events.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]