Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By SG Merc
QMX is producing a functional Zat gun. This replica prop will open and close, have recoil, lights, and sound effects.

Stargate costumers have been waiting for over 10 years for somebody to produce one of these for public sale. This appears to be well worth the wait as it is both hyper accurate to the original, and very sturdy for use. There is no price yet, but I would guess a minimum of $400-$600.

Watch the amazing video here on YouTube.
By Hirogen
I saw this a month or so ago and was very excited. Too bad about the price tag....that is a vacation right there, I have been waiting for one of these for years. I was hoping for this to be in the $400-$600 range. I don't know how I would convince my wife to let me purchase this.
By SG Merc
Considering that the static Lightspeed Zat Gun sold for a couple hundred dollars I am not at all surprised to hear that $1200+ price point. It is well worth it considering that it is essentially better than owning a production used Zat gun.

I predict now that people have had an opportunity to see how the working Zat guns function you will see some of the cheaper Zat gun kits converted into working models. Not as fancy as the Propworx model of course.
By Smiley
OMG, i am envious... i wish i were that smart to make a working Zat, that would be sooo cool!! It would look so much better on my costume that the current one i have that is broken... it's autographed too so i would rather keep it as a... keep sake than a prop for my cozzy... so totally want a working zat but i could totally not afford one like that forEVER!!!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]