Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By Vard66
Buck M9, do we think?

*Edit*

More googling -

It would seem so.
By SG Merc
Yes that is the correct knife that O'Neill carries. Carter and other characters have also been seen with some other knives.

There is a nice rubber version of the M9 available from some airsoft sites. I carry one on my airsoft getup.
By shifty
i just picked one up for 9bucks, for my atlantis costume..it looks great!!
By Beachbead
I still need the knife and the Beretta gun and hostler, but i think I'll get them when I join a group in my area.
By Smiley
I'm totally now at the stage with my costume that i want to add the extra's such as knives etc... Shifty you totally have to help me get one of these, i can wear it on both my SG-1 and Atlantis, it'll be awesome! :)
By shifty
well smiley, you have the holster now :wink: :wink: ill send you the link for the knife
By Cleve
I got a nice used Chinese replica M9 on ebay for about 20 USD bux. It's really well made for a Chinese import. I also got a nice new Chinrep M3 fighting knife that seems to be of good quality for the source. I would use them both in combat if needed. The M3 came with a repro M8 sheath but it could be carried in a M10 black sheath.
Being a USAF vet I ordered an Ontario AF survival knife (Just to be true to my school, so to speak.) It hasn't arrived yet.
Some folks on SG-1 and Atlantis carry USN Seal knives.

"The Ontario MK 3 Navy Knife is standard issue for the United States Navy SEALs. With a 6-inch stainless steel blade, it's a perfectly compact piece of equipment for this elite and efficient group. Though many SEALs also opt to carry their own knife of choice, this is the one they all receive—a reliable piece of equipment that does its job without getting in the way."

It seems to me from talking to some real SpecFor types, that once you reach that level, you can carry whatever you want that you like and have confidence in.

Hasta Luigi,
Cleve
By SG Merc
Cleve wrote:It seems to me from talking to some real SpecFor types, that once you reach that level, you can carry whatever you want that you like and have confidence in.
This makes life easier for the producers too. Gives them a little more flexibility in choosing what looks good on screen.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]