Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By Mike272
Well, she finally came in... My $160 dollar Echo 1 P90! :)

First off, a little legal disclaimer: *The pictures below are of a faux airsoft gun, not a real weapon. Blah, blah.*

Image Lovely faux rounds..

Over all, it's a very nice gun; the body is made from super strong ABS plastic, and the entire upper reviver is metal. Oh, and yes, I know this isn't the type they use on SG1 and bits of Atlantis, but I was going for an Atlantis screen-accurate version. (I'm slowing piecing together a Black Atlantis uniform) I considered getting a much cheaper one, however I still intend to use this for it's intended purpose too, airsofting.The flash hider was originally blaze orange, however, the gun came with the black one too. I normally use the orange one, but for photo shoots, I like the black one. (Once again, this is an airsoft gun, not a real weapon) Sorry for all the little disclaimer things, but I've had an experience before.... Anyways, the gun came with two magazines (the ones with the pretty faux rounds!) which look amazingly realistic. I also ordered a High-cap magazine, but it has no fake rounds. Anyways, just wanted to share. :)

Bought it from here: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=3819
By SG Merc
Looks good Mike! I hear that Echo1 guns are pretty good for the price, so nice addition there. Looks just like my Tokyo Marui.

I'm intrigued about this "experience" that you've had about posting pictures. Can you tell me more? PM me if you don't want to say in public.
By SG1Niner
***doing my best to raise my eyebrow like Teal'c***

Experience? Indeed.

Sweet piece! [soooooo jealous btw]

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]