Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By brainshatterer
Anyone ever attempted to make one of these? I just got my old laser challenge equipment back from my brother and am going to begin to experiment with it to replicate more without buying more guns and packs. But the guns look alot like the wraith stunner pistols. Thinking it would be a cool addition to the car to use these instead of generic pistols. Just wondering if anyone has looked into doing anything like this.
By SG Merc
I've never seen any replica Wraith stunners pistols or long guns. I know someone had been planning to make one on another forum, but I don't believe it ever came to be.

It's such a small gun that it shouldn't be too big of a deal to build up on one of your laser guns with a compound that you could sculpt into shape. An oil based clay would be ideal if you were planning to make a mold of the entire gun when you're finished. Otherwise something like Bondo would even be usable enough to make one or two in a pinch.
By Hirogen
I want to see pictures when you are done.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]