Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By atlasunit22
I've been a long time watcher of stargate sg1, firs timer on this board.

Well anyways, i've recently acquired a complete Tokyo Marui P90 shell and one 68 round magazine. I'm wondering where I can find cheap p90 magazines that i can modify to store .68 caliber paintball. In the long run i'm planning to make a mag fed bullpup paintball marker. Did I mention i live in canada?

Well anyways, thanks for the answer ahead of time.
By SG Merc
Unfortunately the words "cheap" and "P90 magazine" don't go together all that often.

About the cheapest you can get the 68 round mags from online are $28. The hi cap ones are less. Sometimes you can pick up used magazines for a couple of dollars less on airsoft message boards. But the dealers all charge about the same.
By atlasunit22
you wouldn't happen to know if they sell the lpeg mag at all do you?
By SG Merc
I vaguely recall seeing LPEG P90 mags for sale once, but looking now I can't find them online anywhere. These guys might have been where I saw them a few months ago, but I don't remember.

In the past I've had some extras myself from P90 conversions I've done, and may again in the future.
By atlasunit22
how soon will that be?
By SG Merc
Got some in now.

Sent you a PM.
By atlasunit22
pm sent back.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]