Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By SG Merc
Jaffa Legions has some hosts some very nice projects, but they haven't added much to their galleries for quite some time. Which is a shame, because the sculpts that those guys make are pure ART!
By Hirogen
I so want my own staff weapon!
By kfir
Hi everyone,
I am an SG-1 fan, and an avid wood worker.
I would like to carve a wooden staff weapon, as closely as possible to look like the real thing. I'm hoping to give this as a birthday present to a friend of mine, also a Stargate fan.
I've been looking online for photos of the staff weapon, but most are not very close up or detailed. Nor do I know anything about diameters or lengths of the different parts.
Does anyone out there have the official staff weapon replica and can take a bunch of photos and e-mail them to me, or maybe point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Hi kfir.

I've seen photos of a staff weapon being modeled from wood with pretty good results.

I have some detailed photos from different screen used staff weapons that I can send you.

In general, I know the movie staff measured 84.5 inches long. And thanks for a gentleman on the RPF I know that the firing end is 14.25 inches long, with a circumference of 8 inches at the widest point.
Hirogen wrote:Anyone know where I can get a staff weapon?
A guy on The RPF was selling an old Lightspeed version a couple of months back. If you have an account there it might be worth checking to see if he still has it for sale.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]