Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By colonel well
:D
I have receved this day my 2th P90 airsoft gun , this one it's for add complete p90 kit on it :wink:

and my first :wink:

if you want keep your P90 cheap airsoft gun for long time , you must use very quality BBs bullets 6 mm and *only 0.12g" :wink:

for my first P90 I have modified the magazine , add red hot and one lazer with AAA little battery :wink:
By SG Merc
Looking very good colonel well.

Hopefully you can add the SG1Props upper receiver to that SOON 8)
By keeperofthesgcarmory
looks pretty cool, i'm looking to get a Airsoft P90 myself.
By SG Merc
keeperofthesgcarmory wrote:looks pretty cool, i'm looking to get a Airsoft P90 myself.
Which one are you looking at getting, and where from?
By keeperofthesgcarmory
Well, i love the P90 and i found a site that has the WELL D-90 H, like Col.Well, so possibly that one.
By SG Merc
It's a good prop for the price -- can't go wrong!
By keeperofthesgcarmory
you might have read this on the new topic i posted introducing myself, but you folks are alot friendlier than the guys at s.1archive.com :D :D :D
By keeperofthesgcarmory
hey colonel, i was looking at the site that sells the WELL D-90 H and a thought came across my mind; is your BB clip removeable?i mean, does the magazine release pad work?
By SG Merc
keeperofthesgcarmory wrote:is your BB clip removeable?i mean, does the magazine release pad work?
The Well P90s have detachable magazines which are held in with a functional mag release.
By keeperofthesgcarmory
thanks SG merc :)
By brainshatterer
I've been looking at the marui p90, as I have a gun from them already (resident evil gun) and it's very nice. Anybody have any thoughts on them? Or is there a better one to go with?
By Mike272
TM is basically the best airsoft brand money can buy. But, if your funding prohibits such spending, Classic Army (CA) P90s (and their other guns too) are very high quality guns at a very reasonable price. If you're looking into buying a CA P90, I highly recommend their Project P90 CA90, which runs $149.99. I'm going to be purchasing one of them soon, and my friend has one too, so I've seen them first hand before, and boy are they awesome. :D
By SG Merc
I've owned three Tokyo Marui P90s and they live up to the TM brand.

Classic Army has traditionally had the upper hand when it comes to the external body of their guns because they are all metal. Although the internals of CA guns haven't always been on par with TMs.

There's also a new P90 from Echo 1. Not sure if it comes in the P90 Standard or just Tri Rail. I don't have any experience with Echo 1's guns, but my guess is that it's fairly low quality in comparison to TM or CA.

Hey Mike, is the upper receiver on the new Classic Army P90 metal?
By Dees
Classic Army makes a metal receiver that can be purchased seperately, if you want one, and the Proline version comes with it standard.
I have a lot of experience with CA guns, I have a lot of faith in them and have used them for years, so it wouldn't bother me to pick one up. The other nice thing about them is the warranty, so if something does go wrong, you can always take it back to where you bought it and get the distributor to fix it.
By Beachbead
I bought mine for about $40 dollars off of ebay, I even got the strap that hooks the weapon up front.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]