Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By Cleve
What is known about the slim periscope Jack uses in combat situations? I can't find anything like it using my Google-Fu skills.
By Cleve
No, I mean PERISCOPE. For looking over walls and around corners covertly. The one Jack uses is black, looks to be maybe 3/4" in diameter and telescopes out to maybe 2' or so. He keeps it inside his vest.
It looks something lik this, but I don't think the eyepiece is this bulky.

I guess it could be TVBS...
By SG Merc
The original was sold by Propworx I believe. I have a photo of it somewhere, but can't locate it for the life of me.
By SG Merc
In searching for something else in my archive of auction photos I found the periscope photo along with the catalog description. Looks like this was custom made by the production department, and was not a real-world item.

Production made black periscope constructed from metal tubes, brass fittings, and plastic parts. Periscope extends 6 inches. Shows signs of wear from production use. Measures approx. 10in x 1in x 1in.
Jack O'Neill Periscope
Jack O'Neill Periscope
7906508_1_x.jpg (5.5 KiB) Viewed 19683 times

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]