Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By Prq
I know I have personally wanted a ZPM prop ever since I saw Stargate Atlantis, and I am curious if anyone else feels the same way. Maybe if there is enough interest in the idea then sg1 props might consider making one.
By Prq
Well hopefully the creators at least consider building a few, I know I would love to get my hands on one.
By Cleve
Since McKay is Canadian, and Canadians (some of them) are of English/UK ancestry, and he calls them Zed P Ms, why didn't he go all the way with it and call them Zed Pip Emmas?

Be nice to me. I have Wisenheimer's Disease.
By SG Merc
If there is any interest in a screen accurate ZPM then we would definitely make them. Tons of 3D printed ones floating around out there, but wrong size, wrong colors. Since most of what SG1Props does is based off originals, that would be how we would do a ZPM... if people were interested 8)
By ElliLawliet
Ever since a friend of mine and I have been sitting in our astrophysics lecture and instead of paying attenion talked about ZPM's,
I've wanted to build one. I was wondering if anyone has measurements of the original prop or knows it's dimensions?
By SG Merc
ElliLawliet wrote:Ever since a friend of mine and I have been sitting in our astrophysics lecture and instead of paying attenion talked about ZPM's,
I've wanted to build one. I was wondering if anyone has measurements of the original prop or knows it's dimensions?
I can tell you exactly.

The original prop is a little under 12" x 6"

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]