Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By SG Merc
Eric_Cartman wrote:any news on that project?
I'd really like one MKII for christmas :)
Probably not going to happen in time for Christmas. I'm sorry.

Developing this and the working zat guns side-by-side has been a big task. But, with that said, this is creeping along. Pretty much just need to get the electronics designed and then the production run can start.
By SG Merc
I decided to use aluminum for the side rails on this prop instead of resin. Although this will cost a bit more, the quality will be higher, and it will be more like the original prop than if they were resin cast with aluminum powder. Will also be stronger, which I have found to be necessary after evaluating the prototype unit I completed.

Also am finishing remastering the top lighted dome. I was going to mill out the holes for the lights on each one individually, but decided to instead to do this one time and make a new mold. This has also allowed me to completely remove all of the dents and dings from the hero prop and make it look like new.

Making some good strides forward.
By SG Merc
Panes001 wrote:Hello still making Naquadah Generator Mk 1 or 2?? Would like a Stargate prop.. Thanks.
Yes! I will be posting information on the site when they are available to order. If you would like, I can email you when they are ready. You would need to fill out the form on this page: http://www.sg1props.com/interest

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]