Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By brandomack
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I wanted to show you my latest commission I just started. It's the first of the original three
(Anubis, Horus and Ra)

see it as it progresses here:

http://www.brandomackproductions.com/st ... ard-helmet

if anyone is interested in a helmet like this, or any other please feel free to PM or contact me through the site.

Thanks,

Brandon
By SG Merc
Brandon, that is looking really cool. I am looking forward to seeing more photos as it progresses. Please be sure to post updates to your blog as you build.
By Gaffanon
That is awesome I want one> i have wanted a jaffa uniform for a long time. Are you selling them or was it a one off?
By brandomack
Gaffanon wrote:That is awesome I want one> i have wanted a jaffa uniform for a long time. Are you selling them or was it a one off?

I sell them finished for $2500 plus shipping, they take up to 6 months to produce.

Brandon
By SG Merc
Beautiful work on the Anubis helmet! That is an impressive piece.

Is that based on any production castings/molds, or did you scratch build?
By brandomack
The face was molded from a production cast-off. The fans came from another person, everything else was scratch.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]