Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By SG Merc
Some of the patches are screen accurate. Most of them are fan designs back from a few years ago when another [now defunct] website used to organize costuming teams, and are not actually from any of the series'. Still cool to collect though.
By Beachbead
Thank you for the answering i thought they looked funny looking, I've bought a week ago SG-5, The earth patch and SG-1 patch, do I need another one I seem to be missing one I think.
By Canuckinator
Beachbead wrote:Thank you for the answering i thought they looked funny looking, I've bought a week ago SG-5, The earth patch and SG-1 patch, do I need another one I seem to be missing one I think.
From the sounds of it, you are missing is the U.S. Airforce Patch:

It is worn below the SG unit designation patch on the right sleeve, like so:

By Beachbead
oh! thank you, I knew I was missing one. I'll have to order it sometime this month if i can.
By Beachbead
I got my patches today they look so amazeing, a little bigger then I thought they might be but I love them over all.
By Beachbead
I'll have to check it out.
btw how do you know when it's a iron on patch, my patches have this white clear stuff on the backs of them that can not be removed.
By shifty
Beachbead wrote:I'll have to check it out.
btw how do you know when it's a iron on patch, my patches have this white clear stuff on the backs of them that can not be removed.
im not 100% sure, but they sound like iron patches..make sure you read the instructions for putting them on. however they can still be sewn on like normal patches too
By SG Merc
They have ironing instructions on their website http://www.scifigeeks.com/information.p ... e533908e3b

They recommend sewing or gluing though.

If you have access to a sewing machine you can sew a 4 inch (or the size of the patch) Velcro disc to the back of the patch, and then the other half onto your jacket.
By Beachbead
I just ordered my last patch from ebay and should be ready to put them onto my jacket.
By SG Merc
Be sure to share some photos of the finished jacket when it's ready :D
By Beachbead
I'll try, right now I have the patches but I'm still thinking if i should use the Velcro strips i got from my local craft store they are Iron on
I was wondering if there are just some that just stick on with glue like backing.
By Stitch
99% patches out there are wrong... My partner and I are working hard to not only offer screen accurate but also the best quality patch out there!

Unfortunately you sated it was bigger than you thought, this is because most copies are too big. The originals appear larger than life on screen abut are in fact smaller in person! If anyone wants the correct ones, and you do not want to pay $100.00+ patch for the real ones, let me know!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]