Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By dbrown1997
I am starting airsoft again and i love the show stargate sg-1 and im looking for some sg-1 gear im looking for there uniforms there vest there weapons like a mp5 and a p90 stuff like that and there is other things i want maybe you can think of somethings
By SG Merc
There are a lot of airsoft guns available that would be good for Stargate costumes. Any recommendations would be based on your price range and what you want to do with it. Lower end MP5s and P90s start at about $30, and high end versions are $200-$300. The former are good for those who just want something to carry at a convention. If you're looking to be serious with airsoft then you will want to spend more on a high end gun (Tokyo Marui, ICS, Classic Army, perhaps Echo1).
By SG Merc
Generally you can't. All of the original costumes are being auctioned off on eBay, so you might be able to get a near-complete costume (would be very expensive)

Otherwise you can hire somebody to build one for you, but it would cost more than buying things individually
By dbrown1997
im looking just for A repilica uniform and i am wondering when i can buy a uniform like on the show but i cant find it
By SG Merc
They just aren't available pre-made.

You have to buy each part of the uniform separately.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]