Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By Pete Standing Stone
Here are a few photos of a replica Ribbon Decive I've been commissioned to make.

First off, huge thanks to SG Merc for his help at the early stages of this project when I was trying to figure out the scale and sizes of the arm band. Thanks again it saved a lot of time for me!

The piece is made from solid Brass, with the exception of the two crystals which are both pieces of acrylic that have been carved into shape. The LED in the middle of the palm crystal is activated when the hand is opened fully, and the palm touches a switch on the back of the unit.

There is also a seperate little sound unit which is a set of travel speakers and a cheap MP3 player which you an activate to make the ribbon sound.

Here are few shots, please take a look at my site for a few more photos.

Cheers

Pete

http://www.standingstonestudios.com

By SG1Niner
WOW! Way cool! I checked out your site too - it's worth a look-see guys and gals!
By Brat'ac
Holy Hanna!!!!!!!!!! that way cool! much superior to my own design of ribbon devices! and I would be interested in buying one if you decide to sell them.
By Cyberpred
Mine. All Mine. Muhaha!!!!

Yup Pete did an outstanding job. My wife loves it.

My wife and I have 2 Staff Weapons,a Zat,T.E.R.

C.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]