Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By kwalsh000
Well seems as though I have finally gotten some Chavant I thought I might try my hand at sculpting and seems as tho I already have the screen used arms and soon one of the screen used costumes to go with this character sculpting the head was an obvious choice.

So far about 6 hours work gone into it (a hell of alot left to do aswell!). 1 block of clay left (need to order more soon). Alot harder than I had expected to get the proportions and basic shapes than the detail but will get there slowly but surely. Any comments, criticisms etc wanted!:D

By SG1Niner
WOW! Looking good!
By SG Merc
Hey sorry that I didn't post anything sooner, but you're doing a really great job on that Unas sculpt! I have only seen one other Unas sculpt, but it's an awesome alien to recreate, and so I applaud you for doing it. Be sure to let us know when you've made some new progress!
By derex
You are on the right path to success my friend!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]