Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By Brat'ac
hey I know that I keep on making new subjects but this is really fun. and I would like to make a miniture stargate and MALP prode. the stargate might be 8" tall, MALP about 3".
By SG Merc
If you haven't seen them, check out the Stargate action figures from Diamond Select. Some of the action figures come with pieces to the Stargate, and they also made a MALP.

I would start by looking at those as a reference, and then compare them to screen shots to see if/where you can make them more accurate.
By Brat'ac
dude thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (now I feel like I am a major newbee and working with pros!!!)
By Smiley
I totally wanna make a MALP model even smaller than the Figurine one so I can have one to sit on the Dashboard of my car (MALPY) because that would just be sooo cool, especially for my new MALPY. :)
By SG Merc
Great idea! You could even hang it from the rear view mirror -- or hang two and paint them like a pair of dice. Or maybe just SGC gray ...
By Smiley
Heehee, good idea i could sooo see that except... i'm one of those people that don't really like things hanging from their revision mirrors :P I like my massive windscreen to see out of :) Otherwise it's a great idea... i could always hang them from a sticky suction thing on my back side window or something... heehee! :P

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]