Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By SG Merc
I don't know anything about the original prop unfortunately.

I have seen some excellent Indiana Jones diary books though. So I know there's a lot of cool stuff that could be done with some patience and creativity.
By Hirogen
I have some material for the Ori book but I am still getting stuff together for Daniel's notebook. I completed a Henry Jones Grail Diary recently so I think I cna handle it. :)
By SG Merc
Those Grail Diaries are cool -- kudos!

What types of material are you planning to include in the notebook? An open ended project like that has a lot of room for creativity.
By Hirogen
SG Merc wrote:Those Grail Diaries are cool -- kudos!

What types of material are you planning to include in the notebook? An open ended project like that has a lot of room for creativity.
Well, I plan to lay it out like Daniel was using it for every mission. I don't really see him doing that much anymore so it may stop at Season 5 for now. I plan to have drawings, maps, and notes in the notebook, like a Grail Diary but Stargate. So I also will include Daniels thoughts and disagreements with Jack or even the US Government. This of course will take me a long time to complete. :)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]