Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By panzer3000
Im new to this fourm, and i want to know where do i get a Ja'fa staff weapon, im am from the UK, plus i want to know where to get the full serpent Ja'fa costume.

The reason for this is because if i can get the full costume im planning on doing a fun rasier for my school. And i need to do this for one of my course work as well, my plan is that when i get the full costume im going to go to the head teacher and say if i raise X mount of money i will dress up as a Ja'fa all day

I also need to know if i cna get second hand equitment as well because i know the costume cost a lot of money so that going to be hard thing to get through
By SG Merc
Hi there,

Lightspeed Fine Art made a licensed staff weapon a couple of years ago which was in the $1000 range, and Legends Memorabilia Inc. (aka stargateprops.com) was planning them at one point in the past as well.

You can watch eBay for second hand staffs, or post around a few other prop message boards. Apparently there have also been some unofficial staff weapons made as well.

There has been no official Jaffa armor made, but Legends Memorabilia has sold some screen used stuff. Also, there have been unofficial armor pieces made.

Try checking these other sites

The RPF

A.S.A.P. (A Site About Props)

Jaffa Legions

My guess is that this costume will cost you upwards of $500 (£350ish) if you can get some unfinished resin pieces, and the rest cheaply as well. If you want to be creative then you could try making some of the pieces yourself. A few weeks ago someone was selling a Jaffa costume on eBay that was made from cardboard.

There's a tutorial on Instructables for how to make a Star Wars helmet from cardboard ... maybe you can do something similar for the Jaffa parts? Take a look.

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]