Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By Foxhound
Hey guys.

Just wondering if you may be able 2 help me with a few images that will help me create 3d models of these

I need images of c4 with detonators etc. and this little device that is seen in the movie and sometimes throughout the series.

here is an image.

these models are currently being created 4 stargate modifications for PC games in crysis and Half Life 2.

www.stargatetls.net

www.whirlwind-games.com

By Colonel_Carter
I was watching an episode of Atlantis the other day which focused quite closely on C4.

I'll definitely try and get some images of those for you.
By Foxhound
thanks carter:)
By SG Merc
I have a couple of photos of the Star chart navigator from the set of SG-1, but they belong to SG1Solutions so I don't want to post them without their permission. But I will send them to you privately.

Do you have the photos of the C4 and detonator that I sent you awhile back?

Here are some more good shots of the remote detonator ... did someone say "boom"?

By Foxhound
i did merc.

But the guys want the one that was used in scourage but i cant seem 2 find decent references.
By brainshatterer
Hey SG Merc, would you be able to send me those as well, I'd like to design that into the headliner of my car. Thanks
By SG Merc
brainshatterer wrote:Hey SG Merc, would you be able to send me those as well, I'd like to design that into the headliner of my car. Thanks
Done.
By Foxhound
Once again, im going to call upon my SG1 prop gurus.

I need 2 know what sniper rifle this is?

I have come to a conclusion that its a MSG90 with some differing attachments

thanks in advance guys:D
By Umbra117
It's actually the smaller cousin (with the appropriate suffix for Stargate, coincidentally) the HK33SG1.
By Foxhound
thanks my friend:D

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]