Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss sci-fi conventions and other events where costumers can be found. Post information on upcoming events, and also your experiences at past cons.
By SG Merc
If you are in the UK and interested in meeting Torri Higginson, David Blue, Corin Nemec, and Rainbow Francks then check out Chevron 7.3!

According to what the organizer emailed to me, this is an unofficial convention, so for them to have a guest list THIS impressive they have put a lot of work into the con. Consider supporting them, and having a great time meeting some cool SG-1, Atlantis, AND SG:U guests!

Here is their website: http://massiveevents.co.uk/chevron73/
By SG Merc
Astra wrote:Anyone coming to Chevron 7.6 in May? Richard Dean Anderson and Teryl Rothery are announced as guests so far! I will be there.
Great lineup! Please let us know how it goes!
By Astra
I won't write a whole convention report this time, there are already several reports and pictures which can be found in the net. And sometimes I really had trouble understanding the questions - the stars also, though. The moderator had a quite heavy british accent ;)

It was fun as always, also meeting with my international friends. Here is my picture with RDA:

By Stitch
NICE WATCH,

Too funny he is still wearing a SUUNTO Vector! I think that's why they switched from the G-Shock to the SUUNTO it was RDA asking!
By Stitch
The same version as RDA's personal watch is for sale on ebay for great price if anyone would like it??? Even out of Denver,CO, seller has good feedback no idea who it is... Just thought was funny it showed up after i saw this pic!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0642136792

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]