Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss sci-fi conventions and other events where costumers can be found. Post information on upcoming events, and also your experiences at past cons.
By Smiley

Just thought I would jump in and do a little bit of Advertising for this years Armageddon Expo. Melbourne. Running on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th October, this year’s event is going to be just as fun if not more so as passed years, with some fantastic guests lined up as well as a new special Armageddon After Dark event which will be more adult themed.

This years Stargate guests line up includes the amazing Amanda Tapping, as well as Paul McGillion, Jason Momoa and Michael Welch. For more information and a full list of all current guests who are signed up for it go to: http://cultureshockexpo.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=90

Can’t wait for it, am still in the running for dinner tickets with Amanda at the moment anyway! :P
By Smiley
Okay I just had to come on and Brag because... i just did! Colonel Carter will understand....

I'm gonna be having Dinner with Amanda Tapping in October..... WOOOOOO
By Colonel_Carter
Well done Smiley!!!

I know you'd hoped so much for this, and then thought it wouldn't be possible. I will be there with you in spirit ... pictures please, goes without saying! :D

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]