Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss sci-fi conventions and other events where costumers can be found. Post information on upcoming events, and also your experiences at past cons.
By Colonel_Carter
Jealous, very jealous!

I have a group of friends from the UK who are attending ... I can but dream!

Enjoy, and return with oodles of photos please :D
By SG Merc
Sheesh, and I thought it was a trek to travel from the midwest! Those are some power-fans you know there Colonel_Carter!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures Devon. You going in SG gear?
By Tk-Devo
Unfortunately I don't think the serpent guard will be done in time, but i'll give it my best shot!
By Smiley
I think that one of my mates will be going to that event whilst he's over in the US, as far as i know anyway, his already been to another event! Sounds like fun though... all my monies this year are being saved for this years Armageddon! :P
By Gmechanic
That was a good panel for sgu, but we didn't really get to see much this year from stargate. The cast members mostly talked about stuff that's been said before. Not too many surprises, and only one panel compared to last year's three -for sg1, atlantis, and sg-worlds. Last year was better I think because they had more time to talk, they showed stuff from the new movie, Continuum and we got to see a Don S. Davis Tribute. I had a good time in both --some funny stuff goin on in there every time. Though I wish I could have found this site earlier, so I could've started on a costume for the '08 con, but it's just the way it turned out.

Btw, How was the Armageddon Expo Smiley? ;)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]