Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss sci-fi conventions and other events where costumers can be found. Post information on upcoming events, and also your experiences at past cons.
By Smiley
Hey everyone, i know i haven't been around for a while, but i have been super busy lately and last weekend was the huge convention that i've been getting costume's ready for etc...

Anywho it went fabulously and it was so much fun, i haven't got a fully report written up about the weekend yet but i do have the photo's put up in my LiveJournal gallery, so if you would like to take a look, please feel free:

http://pics.livejournal.com/smileygidge ... y/00036acw

Hopefully it won't be too long until i have the actual write-up posted on my LiveJournal which is where i post all my Convention Write-Ups! :)
By Colonel_Carter
That pic of David & you is to die for *envy!!!*

I love his expression holding the p90 ... I want a full report ... d'you hear a FULL report!! lol

Looks like you had a great time!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By Smiley
I love the photo of myself and him, he doesn't look as much McKay as he does in other photo's i saw him have taken, i love it! Anda i am writing a full report, i do for every convention i have been too, although i didn't for the first but have for everyone after that... if you'd like to read up on the others they are all on my LJ :):)

http://smileygidget.livejournal.com/
By SG1Niner
Great picture of you and David - great "Daffy Duck" sense of humour with putting his finger in the barrel of the gun!
By Smiley
Yeah David was really awesome, great guy and he found my gun very entertaining i think! :P He was great, and Andee was just amazing, nicest woman ever oh and Ernie Hudson... a total blast, could hug the guy ALL day! :P

Oh, still working on my write-up, up to Friday night and it's already 5 pages long, so... it's a working progress, just been VERY busy lately... oh and i have made this:
By SG1Niner
RIOT!

The "EVIL" Vegemite Girls!
By Smiley
Yep, as said by Rainbow :P
By SG Merc
Nice photos Smiley! Absolutely brilliant!

It's great to know that you're having fun with the P90 :D
By Smiley
Thanks!! :) And yup P90 was definitely a lot of fun, and as you can tell not only me and all my friends liked it, so did David and Andee :P:)

Still working on my write-up been and been sick so haven't got around to it.... it's a working progress!
By SG1Niner
Get well soon, Smiley!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]