Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

The latest news from SG1Props.com including site updates. You may respond to topics within this forum, however you cannot create new topics.
By SG Merc
This month, March 2009, is the two year anniversary from the creation of this website!

In the past two years the site has grown with:
  • A growing list of articles/tutorials (10 and counting)
  • An active forum (over 70 members)
  • Member photo galleries (over 100 member photo uploads)
Although the site got off to a slow start because of me not having the time to write much, we have grown considerably in the past year. You, the members, have helped the site with your ideas and contributions to the forums. And I hope that you are proud of the website that you have helped to build.

To celebrate our milestone, this month I will be announcing an exciting new prop/project that I have been working hard on; there will be some new articles published; and, hopefully a few other goodies.

My thanks to all our members
By Colonel_Carter
Keep spreading the word guys!!

Yes, there should be cake shouldn't there?

I won't be going to Wal*Mart though - that's for sure!!

I think I need to get SG Merc to custom make a Stargate cake mould!! *puts on chef's hat and heads to the SGC mess* ;) :lol:
By Mike272
[quote="Colonel_Carter"]Keep spreading the word guys!!

Yes, there should be cake shouldn't there?

I won't be going to Wal*Mart though - that's for sure!!

I think I need to get SG Merc to custom make a Stargate cake mould!! *puts on chef's hat and heads to the SGC mess* ;) :lol:[/quote]

That's the spirit! :)
By SG Merc
Outstanding! Cake from Wally's World!

Working on getting out the first issue of the SG1Props email newsletter.
By Mike272
[quote="SG Merc"]
Outstanding! Cake from Wally's World!
[/quote]

Well, she said she actually /wouldn't/ be going to Wally World (good to know I'm not the only one who uses that...lol)

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]