Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discuss those things that make intergalactic battles deadly
By SG Merc
INTEREST LIST
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE INTEREST LIST HERE
INTEREST LIST

The rumors are true, SG1Props has developed a working Zat Gun replica! It is completely electric like the hero model from later seasons of SG1. It opens and closes at the press of a button, has an embedded sound chip with multiple different sound effects, and lights up with super bright LEDs when fired.

To see it in action, watch the video

Shown in the video is my working prototype. There is more work for me to do before these are ready, but they are coming.

Cost will be most people's concern for this replica. As of right now I don't have all of the costs pinned down, and so I can't give a price yet. However, I can say that it costs more just for parts alone than most static Zat guns cost to buy fully painted.
By Gaffanon
awesome work !!!!! I want one I also want an Anubis helmet (Santa Claus are you listening) Great work its been a pleasure to watch you work on everything over the years though I almost never comment.
By SG Merc
Gaffanon wrote:awesome work !!!!! I want one I also want an Anubis helmet (Santa Claus are you listening) Great work its been a pleasure to watch you work on everything over the years though I almost never comment.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say that. It actually means a lot to get feedback like that.

More updates will be coming very soon on the Zat and other projects.
By SG Merc
Many details about the working Zat Gun have been posted on this page. That will be a good article to read if you want more details about how it works.

Also I posted a second video showing the Zat Gun firing.
By SG Merc
New photos of the working Zat Gun from it's public premiere.

The Zat Gun was played with by Teal'c himself! And it was found to be worthy. In the words of Christopher Judge, "Yours is better".

By SG Merc
Anybody who wants to get a working Zat Gun should sign up for the interest list by clicking here. This is not a commitment to buy, but will give you the first opportunity to place your order when we are ready to accept pre-orders.
By SG Merc
There are still slots left on the interest list as of January 7th.

Signup soon if you want to be guaranteed a chance to own a working Zat Gun.
By SG Merc
The interest list has gone passed the number of Zats we were going to make, but some people might drop off so you can still sign up!

Click here!

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]