Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

Discussions about replica and original Stargate props. Show off your collection, or what you are building.
By SG Merc
Many of the props used in the shows were common off the shelf items. Sometimes production would repaint them, and other times the props were used as-is with no modification. In our hobby we call these Found Props.

Let's identify these props! Here are a few photos to get started.

RULES:
- Any information which helps ID the props is fair
- Brand name, model numbers, links to purchase online are all fair
- You can post new items to add to the hunt (use the attachments tool to upload photos)
- I have a growing list of these props which is going to be released in future articles on the site

REWARDS:
- To be determined. But if you can help ID props that I don't have IDs for then I will send you free Stargate prop replicas! The more you can help the better the rewards.
Attachments
Electronic device used by Carter during "Into The Fire". Probably a hand held game, fish finder, or TV remote.
Electronic device used by Carter during "Into The Fire". Probably a hand held game, fish finder, or TV remote.
carter-301.jpg (215.92 KiB) Viewed 17196 times
Atlantis Night Vision. These are built on the wrap around Peppers goggles that were sometimes used in SG1. The lenses were removed, and the fake night vision parts added. Those parts are what we need to ID! Bunches of other photos HERE: http://sg1props.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=514
Atlantis Night Vision. These are built on the wrap around Peppers goggles that were sometimes used in SG1. The lenses were removed, and the fake night vision parts added. Those parts are what we need to ID! Bunches of other photos HERE: http://sg1props.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=514
568 Atlantis Night Vision Goggles.jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 17196 times
Black, metal, working, torch lighter with compass 3in x 1.25in
Black, metal, working, torch lighter with compass 3in x 1.25in
365 O'Neill's Torchlighter.jpg (34.93 KiB) Viewed 17196 times
Wooden pyramid with ornate design that separates into three pieces. Item measures 6in x 6in x 8in.
Wooden pyramid with ornate design that separates into three pieces. Item measures 6in x 6in x 8in.
177 Carter's Desk Pyramid from Atlantis.jpg (86.14 KiB) Viewed 17196 times
By SG Merc
I used to have a link to this case, but I can't find it anymore. This is the case used to transport P90s in The Warrior. For the life of me I can't remember what model case this is, and if it was Hardigg, Pelican or Thermodyne. I seem to remember it being a Hardigg. Anyone know the model?
Attachments
sg1_518_070.jpg
sg1_518_070.jpg (136.19 KiB) Viewed 17181 times
sg1_518_064.jpg
sg1_518_064.jpg (125.47 KiB) Viewed 17181 times
Boxofp90.jpg
Boxofp90.jpg (60.33 KiB) Viewed 17181 times

The Vineland Public Library is looking for Stargat[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

The Vineland Public Library is having it's 4th ann[…]

Completely redesigned the palm crystal and frame. […]